Understand 2019 Mac is an IDE built from the ground up to help you fully comprehend your source code. Analyze it, measure it, visualize it, maintain it. Understand for mac your code is safety or mission critical or has grown larger than one person can handle, you owe it to yourself to try out Understand. Understand will help you discover exactly what your code is doing and why, and you will soon be wondering how you lived without it. Join the 20,000 other engineers that already Understand their code.
Understand Mac Features:
- Understand provides you with pertinent information regarding your code.
- Quickly see all information on functions, classes, variables, etc.
- Easily see call trees, metrics, references and any other information you would want to know about your code.
- Understand is very efficient at collecting metrics about the code and providing different ways for you to view it.
- There is a substantial collection of standard metrics quickly available as well as options for writing your own custom metrics.
- Understand offers graphs that allow you to see how your code connects (dependencies), how it flows (control flow graphs).
- There are many customization options to easily allow you to display only what you are interested in seeing so the graph is best suited to what you need.
- Understand provides a way to check your code using published coding standards, or your own custom standards.
- These checks can be used to verify naming guidelines, metric requirements.
- You to see all dependencies quickly and easily at a high level or dig in and get the details.
- It is designed from the ground-up for multi-monitor use and it includes tabs, tab groups, docking, syntax colorization, auto-completion, and syntax-based collapsing and folding just to name a few.
- Multiple options are available for searching in Understand.
- Understand also provides search options for more customized and complicated searches.
- This allows you to see calls and dependencies between languages so you can get information about the complete system.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.