UltraEdit for Mac includes your favorite UltraEdit features such as Find in Files, Replace in Files, native FTP/FTPS, macros, scripting, column/block mode, and a lot more.
UltraEdit Mac Features:
- Code Folding.
- Unicode support.
- Disk based text editing and large file handling – supports files.
- Mulitline find and replace dialogs for all searches (Find, Replace, Find in Files, Replace in Files).
- 100,000 word spell checker, with foreign languages support (American English, British English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish and Swedish).
- Syntax highlighting – configurable, pre-configured for C/C++, VB, HTML, Java, and Perl, with special options for FORTRAN and LaTex. Multiple wordfiles available for download.
- FTP client built in to give access to FTP servers with multiple account settings and automatic logon and save. (32-Bit Only) Includes support for SFTP (SSH2).
- SSH/Telnet window.
- Project / workspace support.
- Integrated scripting language to automate tasks.
- Configurable keyboard mapping.
- Column / block mode editing.
- Hexadecimal editor allows editing of any binary file, shows binary and ASCII view.
- HTML toolbar preconfigured for popular HTML function.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.