Type Fu 2020 Mac teaches you how to type faster without looking at the keyboard, letting you hone your touch-typing skills.
Type Fu Mac Features:
- The app is suitable for all age groups and skill levels. You can be a beginner, intermediate or advanced typist.
- Even if you took typing classes before, but it never sank in, Type Fu will help you refresh your skills and take them to the next stage instantly.
- Lessons vary from simple letters, numbers and words to proverbs and quotes of great thinkers of the past.
- Basic lessons (letters, numbers, words) are generated programatically so that you will never see the same exercise twice.
- Should you start from the very beginning, or do you want to just polish your type-fu a tad? Figure out your initial skill level and start practicing right away, until your fingers are a blur!
- English language users can choose between following layouts: Qwerty, Dvorak, Colemak, Workman, Norman, Qwertz, Azerty.
- German language users can choose between: German Qwertz and Swiss Qwertz layouts.
- When you are making an outstanding progress, it can automatically increase the level of difficulty to keep you on your toes while improving the skill.
- It is assists in a non-obtrusive way. Various indications of hitting or missing the right keys are helpful, pertinent, don’t get in the way and can be disabled.
- It helps you perfecting the skill of touch typing by visualizing your progress.
- You will be able to easily tell from the pretty charts exactly how much better your typing speed and accuracy become, and which keys your miss most.
- Get the top-notch user experience offered by Mac computers.
- Apps supports Retina displays, process sandboxing, automatic updates via Mac App Store and full-screen mode.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.