Twixtor Pro 2019 Mac Intelligently slow down or speed up your image sequences with visually stunning results. “Twixtor represents a new touchstone in retiming. The difference in accuracy means that retiming artifacts are either drastically reduced or disappear on the hardest to retime footage.” Twixtor for mac is more accurate and exhibits fewer artifacts when there are objects crossing in the scene. This means less tearing and stretching of objects as they cross or go out of the frame.
Twixtor Pro Mac Features:
- Retime using a single speed setting. Option to control retiming on frame-by-frame basis is always available!
- In order to achieve unparalleled image quality we developed proprietary tracking technology that calculates motion for each individual pixel, enabling Twixtor to synthesize unique new frames.
- Warping and interpolation of frames to “time warp” input footage.
- Retime a sequence made possible using a single speed parameter.
- Keyframable retiming for complete control on a frame by frame basis.
- Contains an option to add or remove motion motion blur, as appropriate.
- Option to automatically enhance dark imagery or imagery with poorly defined edges.
- In many cases, footage that was difficult to track becomes much more well-behaved upon retiming.
- Support for marking material so that Twixtor does not motion-interpolate across a cut.
- Ability to remap audio and video using AE’s time remapping tools but using Twixtor “under the hood”
- Support for foreground and background separation using a specified matte.
- Twixtor then tracks each layer separately for improved results.
- Up to 12 user-defined points can be specified to help guide Twixtor’s motion estimation.
- By using the tracking points you can explicitly tell Twixtor where a pixel moves from one frame to the next in order to guide Twixtor’s calculation of motion vectors.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.