TwistedWave 2021 Mac is a very easy to use and powerful audio editor. It supports Audio Unit plug-ins and many file formats, including wav, aiff, caf, mp3, mp4, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis and ambisonic sound files. TwistedWave crack for mac lets you easily add, remove or reorder channels.
You can also apply Audio Units to multichannel files, or to a selection of channels. Option-click and drag the mouse to zoom very accurately, while the waveform is being refreshed more than 100 times per second, even when the files are several hours long, or when the file has not finished loading, or when an effect is being applied.
TwistedWave Mac Features:
- TwistedWave is busy loading a large file, or applying a complex effect, all the work happens in the background, and you can continue working with your document, applying new effects.
- With TwistedWave, you never have to wait for the end of a long computation.
- Working at a resolution up to 24-bit and 192 kHz sampling rate, TwistedWave enables you to work at a professional quality.
- TwistedWave can read and write files in many different formats.
- Converting a single file, or a whole folder of audio files from one format to another is straightforward.
- Batch processing many files.
- You load a list of sound files in TwistedWave, and it will automatically cut them, apply fades in/out, equalize, convert to mp3, or anything else.
- TwistedWave would not start on the M1 chip.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.