Tuxera NTFS Mac Cracked is a commercial NTFS driver developed from the popular open-source NTFS-3G driver, which is a natural part of all major Linux distributions, and also has lots of users on Mac OS, FreeBSD, Solaris, and NetBSD. It has been engineered to bring our customers maximum possible performance when accessing NTFS drives while keeping their data safe.
It also offers some additional features to its open source counterpart, NTFS-3G, along with commercial support. Tuxera NTFS Mac 2020 Product Key can be used as a full-featured evaluation, after which the user can unlock the software with an official license key to retain full product functionality.
NTFS FOR MAC FEATURES:
Easily swap and change drives:
Use the same external USB drives no matter what you use – Windows PCs or Macs. Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Tuxera adds full read and write capability for Windows NTFS-formatted drives.
Preserve what’s important:
Peace of mind for your precious moments. Our market-leading NTFS driver stores your videos, pictures, important documents, and other files intact and uncorrupted.
Wait less for file transfers:
Microsoft NTFS for Mac by Tuxera provides fast, sustained file transfer speeds with our smart caching technology. That means less time waiting for files to save or copy between your external drive and Mac.
Advanced features for technophiles:
Our software is the only NTFS driver on the market to include support for NTFS extended attributes. You also get Tuxera Disk Manager, a companion app that makes it easy to format, check, and repair NTFS drives. Plus, NTFS for Mac works conveniently with dual boot or virtual machine set-ups.
- Works in both 32-bit and 64-bit kernel modes
- All NTFS versions supported
- Create NTFS partitions
- Create NTFS disk image
- Verify and repair NTFS volumes.
- Smart caching for high-performance read/write
- Automatic translation of file names
- Native extended attributes
- Seamless data exchange when dual booting Windows and macOS
- Easy file handling when running Windows through a virtual machine.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.