Tuxera NTFS 2018 Mac Crack is a commercial NTFS driver developed from the popular open-source NTFS-3G driver, which is a natural part of all major Linux distributions, and also has lots of users on macOS, FreeBSD, Solaris, and NetBSD.
It has been engineered to bring our customers maximum possible performance when accessing NTFS drives while keeping their data safe. It also offers some additional features to its open source counterpart, NTFS-3G, along with commercial support.
Apple’s macOS offers very limited support for Microsoft Windows NTFS formatted hard drives and other storage media out of the box. By default OS X can only read files from Windows-formatted hard drives leaving the users unable to edit, copy or delete anything. Tuxera NTFS for Mac 2018 Crack solves this problem providing full read-write compatibility across platforms.
Fast Speeds & Full Data Protection
Tuxera NTFS 2018 Activation Key delivers the fastest NTFS file transfer speeds on a Mac while protecting your data with it’s new, smart caching layer.
The software fully supports all macOS versions starting from 10.4 (Tiger) including OS X El Capitan. Tuxera-only advanced features include support for NTFS extended attributes. Tuxera NTFS 2018 Product Key is compatible with popular virtualization and encryption solutions including Parallels Desktop® and VMware Fusion.
- Works in both 32-bit and 64-bit kernel modes
- All NTFS versions supported
- Create NTFS partitions
- Create NTFS disk image
- Verify and repair NTFS volumes
- Smart caching for high-performance read/write
- Automatic translation of file names
- Native extended attributes
Compatibility with other software:
- Any third party software, including:
- Parallels Desktop
- VMware Fusion
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.