Turbotax 2019 get a head start on your 2018 taxes. File your tax return electronically to receive your fastest tax refund possible. Connect with an expert in a click and get answers when you need them with SmartLook. Every personal TurboTax return is backed by our Audit Support Guarantee for free one-on-one audit guidance from a trained tax professional. And much more!
Turbotax Mac Features:
- File your tax return electronically to receive your fastest tax refund possible.
- Connect with an expert in a click and get answers when you need them with SmartLook.
- Every personal TurboTax return is backed by our Audit Support Guarantee for free one-on-one audit guidance from a trained tax professional.
- Safely and securely import your W-2, 1099-INT and 1099-DIV from over a million companies.
- Get email confirmation once the IRS receives your efiled tax return.
- We’ll tell you when to expect your tax refund and alert you when it lands in your bank account.
- We’ll help you understand how the new Health Care laws will affect you and your taxes.
- We explain changes in your tax refund, and give you tips on how to earn your biggest refund possible.
- We help you to get your taxes done right, even if you have no previous tax knowledge.
- Sync your TurboTax online and mobile accounts to access and edit your information anytime from anywhere.
- We study IRS and state tax laws so our software is always up-to-date, and you can be confident your taxes are done right.
- TurboTax helps you to find any new tax deductions and credits you’re eligible for.
- We find every tax deduction and credit you qualify for to get you the biggest tax refund, guaranteed.
- Get a comprehensive review of your tax return before you file so you can be confident nothing gets missed.
- Our calculations are 100% accurate so your taxes will be done right, guaranteed, or we’ll pay you any IRS penalties.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.