TunesKit Audio Capture 2021 Mac best streaming audio recorder and extractor to capture, extract and edit any sound on your Mac including Apple Music, Spotify, radios, game music, movies, etc. with lossless quality and convert the recordings to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC and many more popular formats.
TunesKit Audio Capture for Mac is the smartest and easiest audio recording solution developed to record any sound playing through all programs on Mac, including Safari, Firefox, Chrome, iTunes, Apple Music, and other media players, as well as online audio tracks from streaming music sites, such as Spotify, Pandora, iTunes music, Lastfm, etc. It can also grab audio clips from your favorite videos on sites such as YouTube, Vimeo or other local media players like QuickTime, VLC, etc.
TunesKit Audio Capture crack apart from letting you save recorded mac audio as common file formats like MP3, the professional TunesKit Audio Capture for Mac also supports converting the audio recordings to other popular formats, such as WAV, M4A, M4B, FLAC and AAC so that you can listen to the captured audio tracks on more devices and players.
TunesKit Audio Capture Mac Features:
- Capture, split and merge recordings in your way.
- Customize audio output quality with ease.
- Trim audio records into more precise clips.
Supported Input Formats:
- Audio Formats: Streaming music, radio stations, broadcasts, music games, video files, and any other sound playing on Mac.
Supported Output Formats:
- Audio Formats: MP3, AAC, M4A, M4B, FLAC, WAV.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.