Triumph for mac 2020 is a pioneering audio editor and post-production tool developed by musicians and engineers for musicians and engineers. Triumph key weekend podcast polishing to video game and motion picture sound design, professional mastering to workflow automation, Triumph is built to make your design and post-production more inspiring, expressive and efficient. Triumph organizes everything you need into one beautifully designed interface that stays out of your way, allowing your to focus on what you do best: designing audio.
Triumph Mac Features:
- Create and combine sounds in entirely new ways.
- Fully supports Audio Units plug-ins.
- Eight beautiful and configurable meters.
- Fully supports Red Book CD burning and DDP 2.0.
- Integrates industry-best Goodhertz sample rate converter and dither.
- Supports the Loudness Range EBU R128 European broadcast standard.
- Create “Mastered for iTunes” content with Triumph’s Analog Simulation features.
- FHX headphones processor for more natural headphone listening experiences.
- Apply edits, fades, automations and more with one click by using Actions.
- Source/Destination editing via the Destination view and Destination Actions.
- Create multiple Workspaces within your project, all referencing the same underlying audio assets.
- Comprehensive support for industry-standard audio metadata including iXML.
- Supports import and export of the Final Cut Pro X XML interchange format.
- Create your own custom Actions to tailor Triumph to your specific workflow.
- Easily diagnose and repair malformed audio files with the First Aid tool.
- Publish your music to SoundCloud directly from Triumph.
- Connect to Dropbox and back up with Gobbler for secure file storage.
- Email audio files and analysis reports directly from the app.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.