TreeSize 2020 Mac gives you the easiest way to see what kind, how much, where the data is in your Mac.
TreeSize Mac Features:
- It’s very easy and intuitive to use: just drag folder and disk or open it !
- It shows kinds of data in rainbow color so that you can see how much they are at one glance!
- It shows classical tree structure so that you can easily navigate to where you want to go.
- It shows the biggest 100 items and lets you pick them up and clean.
- It shows all items in order of size, name or date.
- You can check the content of file by Quick look panel.
- You can see any file or folder in Finder by one click.
- You can open any file with proper application by one click.
- Added ‘Open with TreeSize’ in Service Menu.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.