Transmit 2022 Mac is the ultimate FTP + SFTP + WebDAV + Amazon S3 file transfer client on the Mac. You need to transfer files. Maybe to an FTP or SFTP server, or the cloud via Amazon S3, or using WebDAV. You maintain a website, do backups, or upload photos. You need Transmit crack mac, the #1 Mac OS FTP client.
- Protocol power: FTP (Normal, Implicit SSL, and TLS/SSL), SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV (HTTP and HTTPS)
- Flexible Favorites for fast server access
- Handy two-pane view
- Fast multiple-connection transfers
- Easy transfer manager
- Quick Look, CoverFlow, Image Thumbnail view
- Places for one-click folder access
- FXP Support
- Bandwidth Limiting
- So much more!
- Scary, wicked fast compared to Transmit 3 up to 25 times.
- 4x faster: listing 30,000 remote files.
- 18x faster: downloading 30,000 small files.
- 2.25x faster: deleting 30,000 small files.
- 25x faster: uploading 15,000 small files.
What’s New In Version:
- Panic Sync account deletion can now be performed from the “Sync” section of Transmit’s preferences
- Column View: Fixed a crash when showing the contextual menu and the Action toolbar item is enabled
- Resolved an issue that could prevent rearranging tabs via click and drag in some circumstances
- Swift: Addressed an issue that could cause v3 connections to be unexpectedly downgraded to v2
- Swift: Fixed an authentication issue that prevented connecting to Conoha.jp hosted servers
- Dropbox: Corrected a problem that prevented directory listings with certain Dropbox Business account configurations
- Column View: The “Tab title shows folder” setting now works more reliably when navigating upwards in the directory structure
- Column View: Choosing “Open In” from the contextual menu while Transmit is in the background now works as expected
- Resolved an issue that caused tab labels to be clipped in an unreleased version of macOS
- Various localization improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.