Transmit 2021 Mac is the ultimate FTP + SFTP + WebDAV + Amazon S3 file transfer client on the Mac. You need to transfer files. Maybe to an FTP or SFTP server, or the cloud via Amazon S3, or using WebDAV. You maintain a website, do backups, or upload photos. You need Transmit crack mac, the #1 Mac OS FTP client.
- Protocol power: FTP (Normal, Implicit SSL, and TLS/SSL), SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV (HTTP and HTTPS)
- Flexible Favorites for fast server access
- Handy two-pane view
- Fast multiple-connection transfers
- Easy transfer manager
- Quick Look, CoverFlow, Image Thumbnail view
- Places for one-click folder access
- FXP Support
- Bandwidth Limiting
- So much more!
- Scary, wicked fast compared to Transmit 3 up to 25 times.
- 4x faster: listing 30,000 remote files.
- 18x faster: downloading 30,000 small files.
- 2.25x faster: deleting 30,000 small files.
- 25x faster: uploading 15,000 small files.
What’s New In Version:
- Added full-screen mode.
- Improved compatibility with S3.
- Improved 11 compatibility.
- FTP: Added support for TLS 1.3.
- Enhanced compatibility with some S3 clones.
- Fixed a potential exception when changing tabs.
- Backblaze: “Copy URL” now uses custom URL value when specified in Server settings.
- Automator: Default local directory for file synchronize operations now works as expected.
- Rackspace: Resolved an issue that prevented servers from auto-navigating to remote path when opened.
- Addressed a problem with OAuth connections not re-authenticating during file synchronization operations.
- Fixed an issue where remote file names containing unicode characters could be displayed incorrectly after being modified.
- Various improvements to text alignment.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.