Transmit 2022 Mac is the ultimate FTP + SFTP + WebDAV + Amazon S3 file transfer client on the Mac. You need to transfer files. Maybe to an FTP or SFTP server, or the cloud via Amazon S3, or using WebDAV. You maintain a website, do backups, or upload photos. You need Transmit crack mac, the #1 Mac OS FTP client.
- Protocol power: FTP (Normal, Implicit SSL, and TLS/SSL), SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV (HTTP and HTTPS)
- Flexible Favorites for fast server access
- Handy two-pane view
- Fast multiple-connection transfers
- Easy transfer manager
- Quick Look, CoverFlow, Image Thumbnail view
- Places for one-click folder access
- FXP Support
- Bandwidth Limiting
- So much more!
- Scary, wicked fast compared to Transmit 3 up to 25 times.
- 4x faster: listing 30,000 remote files.
- 18x faster: downloading 30,000 small files.
- 2.25x faster: deleting 30,000 small files.
- 25x faster: uploading 15,000 small files.
What’s New In Version:
- Added support for a future version of macOS
- S3: Credentials stored in the AWS `credentials` file can now be used for authentication, see our support library for more information.
- Added Support for the `IdentitiesOnly` directive when using SSH config files
- Improved file browser drop target
- Various UI fixes and improvements.
- S3: Updated format of copied object URLs
- S3: Resolved an issue with listing folders when their name contains an ampersand
- Removed non-functional “Open in Terminal” toolbar icon
- German localization fixes
- Fixed an issue that could cause Transmit to hang when the file browser was set to column view, and certain rules were set in preferences.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.