Tower 2020 Mac application is designed to be an user friendly desktop client for the Git distributed revision control and source code management system. To be able to use the Tower utility, you will first have to connect to your Git account and import your repositories. Tower crack help you get started, the Tower developers provide both an extensive documentation, and a free online course designed to take you through the most important aspects of version controlling.
However, if you are a seasoned user, you can simply connect to your Git account and start managing your repositories. Tower for mac offers you the possibility to fetch, pull, or push content, to save or apply stash settings, or to clone repositories with the press of a button or by using simple drag and drop actions. Moreover, you have the option to restore previous versions, or to resolve conflicts in a visual manner. The best Git client has finally arrived. Over 80,000 customers in companies like Google, IBM and Salesforce have chosen Tower on the Mac. Now, it is finally available on Windows.
Tower Mac Features:
- With our 24-part video course, a 150-page online book, an in-depth help area, great support.
- Discard single lines of code. Cherry-pick commits.
- Tower is as powerful as Git – but without the sharp edges
- Resolve it in a visual wizard.
- Easily inspect any file’s history.
- Clone repos with a single click.
- Use automatic stashing & fetching.
- Tower helps you get the most out of Git easily & effectively.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.