Tower 2021 Mac application is designed to be an user friendly desktop client for the Git distributed revision control and source code management system. To be able to use the Tower utility, you will first have to connect to your Git account and import your repositories. Tower crack help you get started, the Tower developers provide both an extensive documentation, and a free online course designed to take you through the most important aspects of version controlling. However, if you are a seasoned user, you can simply connect to your Git account and start managing your repositories.
Tower for mac offers you the possibility to fetch, pull, or push content, to save or apply stash settings, or to clone repositories with the press of a button or by using simple drag and drop actions. Moreover, you have the option to restore previous versions, or to resolve conflicts in a visual manner. The best Git client has finally arrived. Over 80,000 customers in companies like Google, IBM and Salesforce have chosen Tower on the Mac. Now, it is finally available on Windows. You can also download Tower 6 Crack
Tower Mac Features:
- With our 24-part video course, a 150-page online book, an in-depth help area, great support.
- Discard single lines of code. Cherry-pick commits.
- Tower is as powerful as Git – but without the sharp edges
- Resolve it in a visual wizard.
- Easily inspect any file’s history.
- Clone repos with a single click.
- Use automatic stashing & fetching.
- Tower helps you get the most out of Git easily & effectively.
- Improved Commit Composing: Tower’s commit message fields have just become a lot smarter! This release brings improvements that make commit composing a seamless experience. Read on to find out more…
- Issue Numbers: You can now search for and autocomplete issue numbers in your commit messages. Simply type the “#” symbol from the subject or body field to find the required issue number. (This feature requires an associated service account in order to work.)
- Commit References: Just like issue numbers, you can search for and autocomplete commit references by typing “c:”. (This feature requires an associated service account in order to work.)
- fixup! and squash!: It is now possible to search and autocomplete Git’s “fixup!” and “squash!” conventions within a commit’s subject, allowing you to easily amend any commit down the history. When commits whose subject start with “fixup!” or “squash!” are detected in the current HEAD branch History, an action will be offered to “autosquash” them. This will automatically fixup or squash these commits.
- Autocomplete Service Keywords: Service-specific issue keywords (closes/fixes/resolves) can also be autocompleted.
- Autocomplete Changed Files: Changed files from the working copy can now be searched and quickly inserted by typing .
- Command Help: You can type the “/“ character to see a list of the above commands available for each field.
- Hard Line Wrapping: You can now configure a character limit for the commit message body in Tower’s Preferences -> Editor. This will show as a guide when composing the body.
- Scrollable and Resizable Text Field: The commit message body field can now be scrolled and resized.
- Symbol images are now used in more places in the UI on macOS 11.0 and newer
- Commit Composing: Hitting ”Enter” in the subject field will now take you to the body field.
- Working Copy: If a commit takes longer than a certain amount of time (e.g. when running a hook script) a progress indicator will now be displayed.
- Services: Fixed incorrect offset in detail views on macOS 11.0 and above.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.