Tower 2022 Mac application is designed to be an user friendly desktop client for the Git distributed revision control and source code management system. To be able to use the Tower utility, you will first have to connect to your Git account and import your repositories. Tower crack help you get started, the Tower PRO crack mac developers provide both an extensive documentation, and a free online course designed to take you through the most important aspects of version controlling. However, if you are a seasoned user, you can simply connect to your Git account and start managing your repositories.
Tower for mac offers you the possibility to fetch, pull, or push content, to save or apply stash settings, or to clone repositories with the press of a button or by using simple drag and drop actions. Moreover, you have the option to restore previous versions, or to resolve conflicts in a visual manner. The best Git client has finally arrived. Over 80,000 customers in companies like Google, IBM and Salesforce have chosen Tower on the Mac. Now, it is finally available on Windows. You can also download Tower 7 Crack
Tower Mac Features:
- With our 24-part video course, a 150-page online book, an in-depth help area, great support.
- Discard single lines of code. Cherry-pick commits.
- Tower is as powerful as Git – but without the sharp edges
- Resolve it in a visual wizard.
- Easily inspect any file’s history.
- Clone repos with a single click.
- Use automatic stashing & fetching.
- Tower helps you get the most out of Git easily & effectively.
- Repository Sidebar: You can now drag’n drop branches on ref groups to rename them.
- Repository Sidebar: Tags are now sorted by semantic versioning rules.
- Repository Sidebar: We’ve ensured that groups are expanded after creating a new grouped branch or tag.
- Branches Review: Context menus for commits and changeset views have been added.
- Branches Review: Information about the merge status and tracking errors are now shown in more detail in the summary header view.
- Branches Review: Added “DiffTool” as row action to the detail views.
- Branches Review: A diff stats summary row is now shown in the detail views.
- Branches Review: All diffs in the “Changeset” detail view can now be expanded.
- Merge Conflicts: You can now copy file paths in the merge conflicts popover using the context menu.
- Pull Requests: Pull Requests are now updated in intervals in the background.
- Tag Filtering: Added lower number options for filtering tags.
- Branches Review: Filter icon is not colored if filter is active on first start.
- Branches Review: Deleting one or more branches through the list view can now be undone properly.
- Branch Tracking: You can now remove the tracking configuration for branches where the tracking brach is missing.
- Repository Sidebar: Ref Groups are not collapsed properly after clearing the sidebar filter.
- Repository Sidebar: Fixed branch renaming when dragging a branch onto the “Pinned” section.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.