Tower 2021 Mac application is designed to be an user friendly desktop client for the Git distributed revision control and source code management system. To be able to use the Tower utility, you will first have to connect to your Git account and import your repositories. Tower 6 serial number help you get started, the Tower developers provide both an extensive documentation, and a free online course designed to take you through the most important aspects of version controlling.
However, if you are a seasoned user, you can simply connect to your Git account and start managing your repositories. Tower for mac offers you the possibility to fetch, pull, or push content, to save or apply stash settings, or to clone repositories with the press of a button or by using simple drag and drop actions. Moreover, you have the option to restore previous versions, or to resolve conflicts in a visual manner. The best Git client has finally arrived. Over 80,000 customers in companies like Google, IBM and Salesforce have chosen Tower on the Mac. Now, it is finally available on Windows.
Tower 6 Mac Features:
- git-svn support
- File history
- git-flow support
- Submodule support
- git-lfs support
- Blame view
- Single-line staging (per-line committing)
- Discard chunks/lines
- Direct Github, Bitbucket, Gitlab, GitSwarm, Beanstalk, Visual Studio Team Services, Team Foundation Server and Rhodecode integration
- Support for Bitbucket team accounts
- Support for full-screen and Retina displays
- Many powerful drag-and-drop features include merge, rebase, push /pull to/from remote, apply stash, create new branch, etc.
- All Tower trials have been reset for version 6.0. Users who tested Tower in the past, can give the new version a try.
- Designed for macOS Big Sur: We made lots of large and small improvements to make Tower feel at home on the new macOS Big Sur. Read on to learn more.
- Icons: In the toolbar, the sidebar, and other areas in the app, we’re introducing new, redesigned icons.
- App Icon: Take a look at your Dock and you’ll see that the Tower app icon now fits right in with other app icons on Big Sur.
- Full-Height Sidebar: In macOS 11, sidebars in apps now typically take the full window height. We’ve made this possible in Tower, too.
- Navigation Bar: With the new style in Big Sur in mind, we decided to remove the “Navigation Bar” (below the toolbar). This results in a much cleaner, much clearer UI.
- Submodule Navigation: When navigating into a submodule you’ll see that a new toolbar icon appears; this allows you to jump back to the parent repository.
- View Subheadlines: Some detail views now show their own subheadlines, giving you a quicker overview of the situation.
- Services & Bookmarks: These icons, previously located in the Navigation Bar, are now also located in the main toolbar.
- Rounded Selections: List views (like the Commit History) and the sidebar now feature the new rounded selection style in Big Sur.
- Apple Silicon Architecture: Tower is now compiled with support for the new Apple Silicon architecture. Additionally, we improved the way background tasks are handled in order to get the best performance and battery life from the new Apple Silicon architecture.
- GitHub Service Accounts: We removed support for Basic Authentication as this is deprecated by GitHub. We also updated OAuth authorization to use our own web flow instead of the one provided by GitHub for native apps, which is deprecated as well.
Download Link: Tower 6 for Mac Full Version Here
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.