TouchRetouch 2021 Mac allows clearing your photos from undesired objects in an instant. It also comes in handy when dealing with color correction and composition problems. In a few simple steps, you are able to efficiently eliminate the following elements from your pictures:
- Unwanted objects like debris, garbage cans, street signs, shadows, etc.
- Power lines, telephone wires
- Scratches, surface breaks
- Skin blemishes
- Dust spots
TouchRetouch for Mac Crack rid of unwanted elements from photos quickly and easily by using the advanced content removal tools the app offers. The highly intellectual algorithm implemented in the app works well for both plain and more complex backgrounds (bokeh, gradient, patterned, etc.). Mark a line by tracing along a section of it the smart line removal technology that lies in the app will automatically select and remove the whole line.
Clear photos are only a click away. Single-click a blemish that you feel is spoiling your composition and sigh with relief the flaw is immediately gone. Use Clone Stamp to remove objects that are in a complex background or close to the edge of other objects. Just copy pixels from one area within your photo and paint with them over another area. In case there is a distracting element in the background of a picture, you can easily cut off the spoiled part of the photo with the Crop tool. Make color adjustments to your photo to ensure that your final edited piece looks the way it should. Turn your Mac into an “unwanted content removal” studio by downloading TouchRetouch Mac now.
TouchRetouch Mac Features:
- Top-quality content removal algorithm.
- Color correction tools.
- Extension support for Photos.
- Support for RAW formats.
- Support for JPEG, TIFF, PNG, etc.
- Streamlined interface.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.