TotalFinder for mac 2021 adds tabs, hotkeys, and other tweaks to the macOS Finder. TotalFinder application delivers exceptional performance, user-friendly interface, compact and does not require a system reboot after installation. The list of improvements also includes additional tools for getting clients from the file collection. The program allows the user to quickly get rid of the file format .ds store, accumulated on the hard disk.
Updated TotalFinder key mac also allows you to hide or show invisible files, and a new Explorer window can now be opened at any time using the appropriate “hot” keys, and more.
TotalFinder Mac Features:
- Say goodbye to scattered, disorganized Finder windows.
- TotalFinder merges everything into a workflow-friendly, tab-based layout.
- With the stroke of a hot-key, it’s available instantly, system-wide.
- TotalFinder’s Folders on Top feature takes file organization to a new level.
- Just click the option in the Preferences menu and your much-needed folders will automatically be prioritized in every window.
- OS X’s Finder has a bad habit of cluttering your system with hidden attribute files.
- TotalFinder emphasizes cleanliness, eliminating superfluous files and freeing up valuable storage space.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.