Topaz Video Enhance AI 2022 Mac beautiful video enlargements using machine learning. Trained on thousands of videos and combining information from multiple input video frames, Topaz Video Enhance AI Crack Mac enlarges your video up to 8K resolution with true details and motion consistency.
Topaz Video Enhance AI Mac Features:
The best quality for upscaling video up to 8K
Until now, there was no way to perfectly recreate a high-resolution video from low-resolution footage. From old home movies to low-quality SD to DVD quality and more, Video Enhance AI will transform your videos into clean upscaled footage up to 8K resolution.
Enhancing Footage up to 8K
Video Enhance AI is the perfect way to take good footage and make it great. Have you ever wanted your footage to look sharper with more detail? Take HD footage all the way up to 8K for use in high-quality projects. This model is perfect to use for:
- DVD Content
- DSLR Footage
- Game Footage
- HD Stock Footage.
Restoring Low-quality Footage
With Video Enhance AI, you can take your footage from SD to HD with an incredible increase in quality. This model is perfect for older footage that you want to repurpose for modern use. Older footage like:
- Home Movies
- Music Videos
- Movie Content
- Youtube Videos.
Until now, no deep-learning based approach existed for video enlargement as a commercial product. Video Enhance AI is the only product that uses machine learning to extrapolate detail from your footage for a realistic look. The quality of output from Video Enhance AI is simply better than any other product available.
Video Enhance AI was trained using a neural network that analyzes thousands of video pairs to learn how details usually get lost. Unlike Gigapixel AI for photos, Video Enhance AI is able to extrapolate more detail for an even more realistic look given the amount of information available in a single video clip.
Easy to Use
With just a few clicks of a button, your video footage will start rendering to create beautiful high-resolution quality footage. There are no complicated processes or confusing tools just a few simple steps and your footage is ready to go.
- Improves application stability
- Audio on Mac should be in sync when using trimmed video
- Various batch processing related stability fixes
- Chronos model output FPS and duration is accurate now
- Duplicate video in batch processing works correctly
- Output FPS has correct decimal representation
- Dione models no longer double duration and set output FPS correctly
- Keep audio is disabled for models that change FPS
- Custom output scale and dimensions work as excepted now
- Minor GUI fixes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.