Gigapixel 2022 Mac beautiful photo enlargements using machine learning. Enlarging your image without losing detail has always been impossible… until now. Upscale your photos by up to 600% while perfectly preserving image quality. Create a beautiful 80 x 60 inch print from a simple iPhone photo. Or transform your DSLR photos into sharp and ultra-detailed 100MP images.
After being trained with millions of sample images, Gigapixel can now enlarge your images with a surprising level of quality. Gigapixel performs around 2 million operations per pixel to get you results with as much detail and sharpness as possible.
Topaz Gigapixel Mac Features:
- Breathtakingly sharp prints. High-resolution cropping in post-production. iPhone photos that look like they came out of a DSLR.
- No matter why you’re enlarging your photos, you always want the best possible quality for your results.
- AI Gigapixel is currently the only photo enlargement product available that can actually add detail back to your upscaled photo.
- It is different: it increases the actual sharpness of your upscaled photo by recovering real detail in your image.
- This is only possible through training and exposure to millions of test images.
- It’s hard to believe that the crisp output image above was enlarged 4x, but it was.
- AI successfully determines which image features are stars (detail) and what’s noise.
- It naturally accentuates and recovers detail while suppressing noise in your upscaled photo.
- The highest-quality image upscaling that you can get anywhere
- Because of these exceptional results.
- Interpolation-based photo enlargement software has been around for decades.
- Interpolation algorithms work by approximating new pixels from the colors of surrounding ones.
- This does not add any detail to the image, it just smoothes out the transition between pixels.
- A neural network analyzes thousands of photo pairs to learn how details usually get lost.
- Fixed lightroom integration not launching app
- Removed erroneous model download error messages.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.