Tooth Fairy 2020 helps you to switch connection of selected bluetooth devices, for example, AirPods, directly from menu bar or even global hotkey. You can do it with the system bluetooth menu bar but Tooth Fairy can save you a few clicks.
Tooth Fairy key mac is able to connect to the devices which can be connected via system bluetooth menu. Please make sure the devices you want to connect have been paired to the system correctly and are connectable.
What’s New in Version?
- Support changing icon
- Support “Connect only mode”. When the option is checked, Tooth Fairy only connects to the device and does nothing if already connected. Best for AirPods, which do not require disconnecting.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.