Toontrack EZmix 2019 Mac new and completely overhauled EZmix 2 continues to build on the same fundamental idea: having pro-designed effect chains for instruments and channels found in every recording session combined in one powerful mixing tool. With the vast collection of ready-made presets, mixing music is not only easy and incredibly fast – you end up with results second to none.
All the previous functionality and content from EZmix is still intact and working in EZmix 2. The major difference however, is that the new and revamped version comes with settings based on high-tech mastering effects, new reverb algorithms, guitar/bass amp and cab simulation, a completely revised interface and a large core content boost. Essentially, EZmix 2 is a mixing engineer, mastering suite and guitar/bass amp all rolled up into one package.
Toontrack EZmix Mac Features:
- The vast collection of ready-made presets, mixing music is not only easy.
- All the previous functionality and content from EZmix is still intact and working in EZmix.
- The major difference however, is that the new and revamped version comes.
- It is a mixing engineer, mastering suite and guitar/bass amp all rolled up into one package.
- It is a powerful package that combines a multitude of quality studio effects with the know-how of professional engineers.
- A complex chain of effect units instantly loads seamlessly in the background.
- Lend some pro secrets and platinum record magic to your music by letting seasoned veterans do the tweaking for you
- EZmix has a large amount of ready-made settings based on some of the most classic vintage and contemporary guitar.
- You are working stand-alone or in a host plug your instrument straight into your sound card and select a preset.
- Combing several plugins on multiple channels can slow down even the fastest computer.
- You only use ONE instance on each channel instead of MANY and end up reducing your CPU usage to a minimum.
- You can make flawless mixes on low resource systems or in mobile situations.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.