EZdrummer 2021 Mac takes drum production to a whole new level. It was designed to erase any technical barrier between you and your creativity and introduces several groundbreaking features for quick and easy songwriting. In EZdrummer for mac you can go from initial rhythmic idea to finished, mixed and customized drum track without ever leaving the program. This is without a doubt the best sounding, most intuitive and creatively gratifying software environment for drum production on the market a perfect marriage of sound, form and function.
Toontrack EZdrummer Mac Features:
- Tap to find your groove
- Add percussion on the fly
- Customize any groove in real-time
- Write an entire drum track without leaving the program
- Two sound libraries with five (5) kits in total
- Powerful audio engine.
- Added native Apple silicon support to the VST, AU and standalone. The About dialog says “64-bit ARM” (instead of “64-bit Intel”) when running in native Apple silicon mode.
- New standalone and document icons on Mac, in Big Sur style.
- “Check for Updates” can now open the Product Manager (if installed) instead of the download web page.
- On Windows, two new device types are available: “WASAPI (Exclusive Mode)” and “WASAPI (Low Latency Mode)”.
- Added some generic manufacturer profiles (Medeli, Pearl, Simmons).
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.