Toon Boom Storyboard 2020 Mac truly completing the production pipeline, Toon Boom Storyboard Pro helps you take an idea and translate it into a visual story that will become a complete production, whether animated or live-action. Developed in conjunction with professional storyboard artists, Storyboard Pro speeds up production planning and enables you to reach new heights with increased production integration. Toon Boom Storyboard for mac crack mac advanced features make it the tool of choice to create an entirely digital storyboard.
Toon Boom Storyboard mac Features:
- Storyboard comes with an intuitive interface presenting either an elegant traditional panel window layout or an overview window layout.
- Packed with video training material, Storyboard only requires few hours to be up and running.
- Create art directly inside Storyboard with true WYSIWYG vector based drawing tools with pressure sensitivity connected with your tablet.
- Preserve your own style with ink brush, air brush or crayon texture brush.
- Use vector text tools with word processing and paragraph options for overlay comments.
- Storyboard comes with an integrated camera tool. Define start and end camera position, zoom and rotation on-the-fly. Result oriented,
- Storyboard includes industry standard safeties with constant reference to regular 4:3 ratio on widescreen project.
- Storyboard allows everyone, from amateur to professional alike to build boards, shot lists, complex shot sequences and any idea imaginable simply by importing digital images into Storyboard or by using the template library.
- Storyboard intuitive drag and drop interface lets you reorder all your panels on-the-fly. With the overview workspace, you can view the story flow as if you were pinning your drawings on a wall.
- Storyboard allows you to red line, add reviews fields and record audio comments.
- Export ePaper for printing or emailing your storyboard using advanced PDF support and secure your work by activating password protection.
- Define as many layouts as you want. Deliver the same storyboard in different formats to your audience with the click of button.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.