Tone2 Saurus 2023 Mac can do an extremely authentic emulation of analog synthesizers. It covers all important aspects of the most famous and expensive analog synths, but without adopting the disadvantages.
Saurus2 for mac is very easy to use and comes with a comfortable interface. It offers a larger sonic range, a more precise analog emulation and a more flexibe synthesis engine than competing products. Saurus2 offers high-end sound quality, but without placing heavy demands on your CPU or budget. Finally true analog sound does not longer require compromises!
Tone2 Saurus Mac Features:
- Authentic emulation of analog synths: True Analog Modeling Technology
- Covers all important aspects of analog synthesizers, but without adopting the disadvantages
- High-end sound quality
- Replaces a large number of expensive analog synthesizers
- Low CPU and high reliability
- Great value for money
- Free personal support and updates
- Comfortable and easy-to-use interface
- Larger sonic range than competing products
- Flexibility, expandability
- Ships with 830 outstanding presets from 22 top sound designers
- Can create unique sounds which no other synthesizer can do
- Analog filter with self-oscillation, FM and feedback
- Very fast LFOs and punchy envelopes
- Powerful arpeggiator
- Many different play modes: Mono, legato, glide, poly, stack, autochord
- 4x stereo unison
- High-end quality effects section
- Analog modeled distortion and tube amp
- Developed by experts with 25 years of experience.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.