TinyBooks Pro 2021 is a simple, flexible, non-bloated, single-entry bookkeeping and accounting system for the Mac. TinyBooks Pro is designed for sole proprietors, home and other small businesses, and family finances. Unlike many tax-related programs, TinyBooks Mac Pro does not have to be re-purchased year after year. TinyBooks Pro can easily help you with your taxes this year and in years to come. TinyBooks Pro crack for mac is the simplest way to handle the books for most small companies. Just enter your expenses and income, and TinyBooks Pro does the rest.
Current and year-to-date on-the-fly totals are continually displayed. Fully automatic bar-charting of all expense and income accounts make the determination of monthly trends intuitively obvious. A fully non-modal Reports and Transaction Search Window offers easy standard and custom reporting and searching. All lists and reports are easily exportable to other programs as standard tab-delimited text files.
TinyBooks Pro Mac Features:
- Expense, income, and special mileage entry forms can be printed for off-line entry of data as desired.
- Standard calendar and non-fiscal years are effortlessly supported. Recurring expenses are easily created.
- TinyBooks includes quarterly and full-year bottom-line reports.
- These are exactly the kinds of reports that accountants dream about.
- Each report is a full listing of the totals of all of your expenses and income broken down by accounts.
- The beauty of these reports is that the user need only specify what kind of report is desired, TinyBooks Pro does the rest.
- It’s impossible to mis-configure such reports.
- TinyBooks Pro includes a Professional Invoice Printer that is as easy to use as the rest of the program.
- It prints professional-looking invoices, estimates, proposals, statements, and more, on plain white paper. No special or expensive forms are required.
- These forms can also be customized with your own logo, fonts, etc.
- TinyBooks Pro also includes intuitive support for handling virtually any kind of taxes from any country.
- A Calculate Tax button is optionally available and can be configured to handle tax situations from around the world.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.