TheBrain 2022 Mac starts with a single Thought and grows more powerful as you use it. Think of it as a living mind map with unlimited space for everything you want, are learning or need to remember. Each idea can grow and evolve with all related Thoughts instead of being separated in folders or lists.
Use TheBrain Mac Crack to manage specific projects or as an everything in your life manager to get the big picture on your ideas and find the right information in seconds.
TheBrain Mac Features:
- Content-focussed design gets out of the way so you can focus on your stuff.
- From creating thoughts to adding attachments, everything is easier and more intuitive
- Featuring powerful database tech that’s much faster and more reliable.
- TheBrain has quick startup, more responsive Brains and augmented scalability.
- TheBrain is a true native application on Windows, macOS, iOS and Android, optimized for the OS-specific features of each platform.
- Open multiple Brains or multiple views of one Brain all at the same time.
- Brain tabs can be grouped together or separated into different windows.
- Write notes with the new, modern, style-based notes editor quickly and easily.
- Includes hassle-free embedding of images, videos, links, and more.
- Search the content of every thought in your Brain, including notes, file attachments and events in seconds.
- Work online or offline and sync everything including attachments across all your devices.
- Sync is rock-solid and now includes support for iOS and Android.
- Export 100% of your data to JSON files at the click of a button.
- When you rename a thought, related thoughts are automatically renamed if you are using context-sensitive names.
- Images, PDFs, web pages and more load automatically for instant viewing.
- Quick Look on macOS and File Preview on Windows are tighty integrated.
- Web attachments appear right inside TheBrain, letting you access web information.
- The all-new timeline view smoothly scales to show you your day, week, month, or even year at a glance.
- Events can be color-coded and associated directly with thoughts and links.
- Tags can be assigned icons and abbreviations that appear right next to the tagged thoughts for instant recognition.
- This also lets you use tags to add multiple icons to thoughts.
- Mind map view is perfect when you want to focus on one area of your Brain.
- Changes are automatically logged so you can review the individual history of each item in your Brain.
- Events can now be synced both to and from Google Calendar as part of sync services.
- Better properties access, Brain management, colors, thought ordering, searching in reports.
- The iOS and Android apps for TheBrain are vastly improved, including the ability to sync your Brain so you can access it without an Internet connection.
- Allow GUID to be copied on click from brain statistics dialog
- Clickable phone numbers in notes
- Arrange Thought by Name` option sorts words starting with a number alongside words that are pure numbers.
- Custom date/time format does not allow use of backslashes to escape characters
- Checkbox items with justification tags do not show in to do list
- Insert link via `[[` or ctrl/cmd+K in an empty table cell should not select anything
- Thoughts with recurring events in a specified time period are not returned in reports
- Sync shows error, but actually succeeds
- V8 Brain import in V12 fails with NRE
- Notes: Formatting text on multiple lines does not work properly if selection starts at line end
- Inserting/deleting a checkbox in a link’s note causes error
- Activate Mentioned Thought command is disabled when mention is in code block.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.