The Long Dark 2021 Mac is a thoughtful, exploration-survival experience that challenges solo players to think for themselves as they explore an expansive frozen wilderness in the aftermath of a geomagnetic disaster.
There are no zombies only you, the cold, and all the threats Mother Nature can muster. The Long Dark Crack Mac is the free-form, non-narrative survival sandbox that has been honed over nearly three years in development.
The Long Dark Mac Features:
- The game challenges players to think for themselves by providing the information but never the answers.
- Monitor your Hunger, Thirst, Fatigue, and Cold as you struggle to balance resources with the energy needed to obtain them.
- Over 100 gear items including Tools, Light Sources, Weapons, First Aid supplies, Clothing, and more.
- Explore a 50 square kilometre Northern Canadian wilderness in search of precious supplies.
- Dynamic time of day, weather, wildlife presence, etc. provide just enough randomness to keep things challenging.
- Wildlife to hunt and be hunted by Wolves, Bears, Rabbits, Deer, Crows, and more to come in future updates.
- Four distinct Experience Modes let you find a challenge level you are comfortable with, such as Pilgrim Mode.
- Survival is your only goal, and death your only end. Make your own survival story with every game.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.