The Foundry NUKE STUDIO 2022 Mac a unique and seamless combination of visual effects, editorial timeline and review, NUKE STUDIO lets you composite, conform, edit, color-correct, add effects and playback at 4K. With this end-to-end solution, you can run a whole project from a single desktop. As a supervisor or team lead, The Foundry NUKE STUDIO 13 Crack Mac powerful collaborative controls let you distribute shots, easily manage and review versions, share comments, and make tweaks and adjustments within a single cohesive package.
Nuke Studio MAC Features:
- With the full power of NUKEX’s advanced node-based compositing built in, NUKE STUDIO includes all the tools you need to get the job done, whether you’re working alone or as part of a team.
- With its multi-track editorial timeline, NUKE STUDIO’s intuitive and familiar editorial tools get the job done fast, whether you’re editing on set, conforming online, or just knocking out quick edits.
- Generate and share NUKE scripts, collaborate with annotations, easily manage versions, and make tweaks any time. With NUKE STUDIO, handling multiple shots across a team is a breeze.
- At its core, NUKE STUDIO shares NUKE’s flexibility, with the ability to script your own tools on the timeline, a Python API, and seamless integration with the other members of the NUKE family.
- Work fast and interactively with NUKE’s cutting-edge toolkits, GPU acceleration and fluid workflows. Everything you need to get the job done fast is built in and ready to go.
- Built to meet the needs of modern production work, NUKE STUDIO offers unparalleled levels of power and confidence whether you’re a team with a deadline or alone with a client.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.