The Foundry NUKE STUDIO 2020 Mac A unique and seamless combination of visual effects, editorial timeline and review, NUKE STUDIO lets you composite, conform, edit, color-correct, add effects and playback at 4K. With this end-to-end solution, you can run a whole project from a single desktop. As a supervisor or team lead, NUKE STUDIO’s powerful collaborative controls let you distribute shots, easily manage and review versions, share comments, and make tweaks and adjustments within a single cohesive package.
Nuke Studio MAC Features:
- With the full power of NUKEX’s advanced node-based compositing built in, NUKE STUDIO includes all the tools you need to get the job done, whether you’re working alone or as part of a team.
- With its multi-track editorial timeline, NUKE STUDIO’s intuitive and familiar editorial tools get the job done fast, whether you’re editing on set, conforming online, or just knocking out quick edits.
- Generate and share NUKE scripts, collaborate with annotations, easily manage versions, and make tweaks any time. With NUKE STUDIO, handling multiple shots across a team is a breeze.
- At its core, NUKE STUDIO shares NUKE’s flexibility, with the ability to script your own tools on the timeline, a Python API, and seamless integration with the other members of the NUKE family.
- Work fast and interactively with NUKE’s cutting-edge toolkits, GPU acceleration and fluid workflows. Everything you need to get the job done fast is built in and ready to go.
- Built to meet the needs of modern production work, NUKE STUDIO offers unparalleled levels of power and confidence whether you’re a team with a deadline or alone with a client.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.