TG Pro for mac 2021 will give you a look at what’s going on inside your Mac. No other app shows more temperature sensors or has as many options TG Profor notifications and fan speeds. Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors or fans are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics. See why thousands of people trust TG Pro key as the go-to app for temperatures and fan control.
TG Pro Mac Features:
- The current and maximum recorded temperatures (in Celsius or Fahrenheit) for every temperature sensor in your Mac.
- View and control the speeds for every fan. With Auto Boost, have the fans go to a specific speed when a predefined temperature is hit.
- Always available status icon menu includes all temperatures, fans and manual controls.
- Show a notification if a sensor or the Mac gets too hot, or when the fans are turned up with Auto Boost.
- Monitor remote servers by having an email sent instead of a local notification.
- Discover faulty fans, temperature sensors and batteries with the built-in diagnostics.
- Log all temperatures, fan speeds, diagnostics and notifications to a CSV file.
- Run in the background with configurable info displayed in the menu bar.
- Fix iMac fan noise after HD replacement. See how using TG Pro.
- Supports all Macs, including the Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including 2015 & 2016 models), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
- Fan preferences pane is now vertically resizable so it’s easier to view multiple rules at once.
- Fan diagnostics will now show a specific error message if a fan is at 0 RPM when it shouldn’t be (ex: it has no power).
- Added Thunderbolt and Ethernet temperatures to most 27″ iMac models.
- GPU slot name is now shown if it’s available for Mac Pro models.
- Made it clearer for the 27″ iMac models that the two logic board sensors labelled “Center Right Edge” are both actually in that location.
- Issue where an incorrect temperature is no longer shown for Mac Pro systems with a Radeon Pro W6800X Duo card.
- Issue where a 1×1 white pixel would appear in the bottom left of the screen after using the drop down menu.
- Issue where the override system symbol would be cutoff in the menubar if only the app icon was displayed.
- Issue where the GPU die naming suffix may not have been sequential for some Mac Pro setups.
- Issue where the email support text was off-center in some dialogs.
- Issue where one of the images in the click here popover wasn’t displaying correctly in dark mode.
- Issue where the trial over text wasn’t visible in the menubar in dark mode.
- Updated the Paddle licensing framework for improved macOS 12 Monterey support.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.