TG Pro for mac 2022 will give you a look at what’s going on inside your Mac. No other app shows more temperature sensors or has as many options TG Pro notifications and fan speeds. Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features. Plus, see if any sensors or fans are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics. See why thousands of people trust TG Pro key as the go-to app for temperatures and fan control.
TG Pro Mac Features:
- The current and maximum recorded temperatures (in Celsius or Fahrenheit) for every temperature sensor in your Mac.
- View and control the speeds for every fan. With Auto Boost, have the fans go to a specific speed when a predefined temperature is hit.
- Always available status icon menu includes all temperatures, fans and manual controls.
- Show a notification if a sensor or the Mac gets too hot, or when the fans are turned up with Auto Boost.
- Monitor remote servers by having an email sent instead of a local notification.
- Discover faulty fans, temperature sensors and batteries with the built-in diagnostics.
- Log all temperatures, fan speeds, diagnostics and notifications to a CSV file.
- Run in the background with configurable info displayed in the menu bar.
- Fix iMac fan noise after HD replacement. See how using TG Pro.
- Supports all Macs, including the Mac Pro 2013 model as well as all MacBook Pros (including 2015 & 2016 models), iMacs, Mac Minis, MacBook Airs and older Mac Pros.
- Added full support for the MacBook Air (M2, 2022).
- Improved support for macOS 13.
- Added extra step to ensure that TG Pro isn’t suddenly terminated on system shutdown.
- Issue where the minimum fan speed could be set incorrectly on non-T2 Intel based Macs. This also includes restoring the values on app startup if necessary.
- Issue where the Open Login Items button would not work properly on macOS 13 if the alert was shown.
- Issue where it would always prompt to install the fan helper on macOS 13, even if it was up-to-date.
- Updated the Paddle framework used for licensing. This should resolve the rare issue of a license disappearing after a system restart.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.