Tenorshare iAnyGo 2021 Mac makes the idea of traveling the world without leaving home comes true! Flexibly adjust the moving speed to make the simulation more realistic. Not limited geographically! No jailbreak required! No advertisement! Tenorshare iAnyGo Registration Code funny location changer enables you to plan routes on the map, then you can move to anywhere in games without actually walking.
- Safe way to play Pokemon Go without Moving
- Catch more pokemon even if you live in a rural area
- Play Location-based games or apps such as AR games.
iAnyGo Mac Crack Or iAnyGo Crack Mac Or iAnyGo Full Mac will let you change your location pretty easily, which is useful for those who don’t want to go outside but need to spoof GPS location.
- Match more friends on dating apps such as Bumble and Tinder
- Pretend to “travel” to any place you’re never been to
- Share virtual location on WhatsApp/Instagram to trick your friends.
This GPS changer is of great help in hiding real location to stop someone from tracking your iPhone without them knowing.
- Hide iPhone location from Find My Friends
- Prevent someone from tracking your iPhone location.
- Set your real location when location services not working.
Tenorshare iAnyGo Mac Features:
- 1-Click to change iPhone location to anywhere
- Plan a route by selecting two or multiple spots on the map
- Easy to simulate GPS movement based on customized route.
- Works with all location-based apps, such as Pokemon Go, WhatsApp, Fitness app, Facebook, etc
- Support the latest iOS 14.4 and iPhone 12/12 Mini/12 Pro Max.
Adjustable Moving Speed
By dragging the speed bar, you can set the speed of GPS movement from 1m/s to 3.6km/h.
Stop Someone from Tracking
Enlarge the map to better plan the route. Just click the zoom icon in the lower-right corner of the map.
Search Specific Location
Enter the address or GPS coordinate to get the place you want. Tenorshare iAnyGo Crack Mac drop-down menus will show more search results.
Automatically save the address you have ever searched, even record the specific time.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.
thanks a lot
Thanks for your info