Temperature Gauge Pro 2019 mac will give you a look at what’s going on inside your Mac. No other app shows more temperature sensors or has as many options for notifications and fan speeds. Find out which components are getting hot (and potentially overheating), turn up the fan speeds to cool down your Mac, get notifications for temperature alerts along with many other fantastic features.
Plus, see if any sensors or fans are defective with the built-in hardware diagnostics. See why thousands of people trust TG Pro as the go-to app for temperatures and fan control. Try the free trial today.
Temperature Gauge Pro crack mac will also display a notification via the notification center or report at a high temperature, when enabled Auto Boost. In addition, the magazine will show all the information in CSV charting. The application runs on all Macs, whether laptop or desktop computer.
Temperature Gauge Pro consists of three main features:
- Check on your Mac, looking at the current and maximum temperature recorded for each sensor. Choose between Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Setting the fan speed so that your Mac can operate with manual fan control.
- Detect faulty fans and temperature sensors with built-in diagnostics.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.