Telegram Desktop 2021 Mac is a powerful, cross-platform messenger app that enables you to get in touch with other users without worrying about data interception and stealing. Focusing on security, it encrypts all conversations and shared files and stores them in the cloud, allowing fast synchronizations and quick access to the message database from anywhere in the world.
Telegram Desktop Mac Features:
- The plus it brings is improved security, putting privacy above everything else.
- An intuitive interface that encases a list of your contacts and displays the conversation with each.
- Telegram Desktop are automatically encrypted before they are stored online.
- You will be prompted to enter your name and provide a valid mobile phone number, which is used for generating a security code.
- Users can create groups comprising up to 200 contacts and broadcast messages to a maximum of 100 people that are using Telegram, regardless of the platform of their choice.
- The application features desktop notifications for incoming messages and supports file and photo sending, ensuring compatibility with any format, be it documents, archives, music files or pictures.
- Mark chats in your list as Read or Unread.
- Replace media when editing messages.
- Improved previews for links with multiple attached media.
- Improved global search.
- Added the new Dark Mojave theme.
- A multitude of minor improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.