Techtool Pro 2021 Mac counts on you to keep it running at its best. And other people may count on you to keep their own computers running at their best as well. Whether you’re a single user or you support many other Macintosh users at work, you’ll want to get the latest version of Techtool Pro 13 Crack.
After many, many months of development, we’re proud to announce version 13 of the ultimate utility for Macintosh. Shipping now, this is the most feature-rich release of Techtool 13 Full ever. Check out the new features below and order your copy today!
Techtool Mac Features:
Take control of testing your Mac:
Using the new Check Computer Suites, you can set up a variety of test suites for your needs. Use the built-in Full, Intermediate or Quick suites or make your own suite of tests to perfectly suit your needs. The Full Suite does what it sounds like, running every test and checking every drive. The Intermediate Suite leaves out the Surface Scan test to help save time, while the Quick Suite tests your Mac excluding your disks, for a quick look at the health of your Mac’s hardware. Customize any of these or create your own suite from scratch to test your Mac exactly as you would like.
Mac Drive Testing and Repair:
Your Mac’s hard drive, even if it is a Solid State Drive, is more likely to experience problems than any other component on your Mac. Because data changes so frequently, it can sometimes get scrambled. So, it’s important to be able to test drives for problems and then repair them. Sadly, if something is physically wrong with the drive, it will need to be backed up and replaced, but the sooner this type of damage is detected, the fewer files – like cherished memories and important personal documents – will be lost. Most drive problems, however, result from data being in the wrong place, and can be repaired using TechTool Pro’s Volume Rebuild tool. In addition to native Mac drive formats, Mac OS Extended and APFS, Techtool Pro 13 for mac supports testing and repair of MS-DOS (FAT32) and ExFAT for
Emergency Startup Disk:
If your startup disk stops working, and you need another startup disk, TechTool Pro’s eDrive steps in to help. The eDrive is what you’ll use to test, rebuild or defragment your main hard drive, but it is really helpful if your main startup disk goes missing. Instead of fumbling for your install DVD, or relying on the Recovery HD’s limited functionality, the eDrive gives you quick access to TechTool Pro along with several handy Apple utilities. You can even add other programs if you like. Customize the size of your eDrive, up to 128 GB.
Protect Important Data:
The best way to prevent data loss is to be prepared. In addition to a backup, TechTool Pro includes TechTool Protection, which keeps an eye on your trash, allowing you to undelete that file you didn’t mean to delete. You can also back up your directory structures, the ‘map’ of where your data lives, so that if you need to recover data from a corrupt drive, TechTool Pro’s Data Recovery tool will know exactly where to look. Better yet, use TechTool Pro’s Volume Cloning tool to create an additional backup.
Take It With You:
The portability of TechTool Protogo is included with every copy of TechTool Pro. TechTool Protogo allows you to create a bootable diagnostic device that contains TechTool Pro 13 Mac and all of its most powerful tools as well as any of your own utilities you may wish to install. You can then use this device to boot, check, maintain, and repair Macintosh computers as needed. Simply launch Protogo, choose Protogo from the Mode menu, and use it to set up a diagnostic disk. Here are a list of recommended drives that work well as Protogo devices.
Complete Hardware Testing:
TechTool Pro includes the most comprehensive hardware testing in the industry. On some machines there are more than 100 electrical and temperature sensors that TechTool Pro will check. If any of those sensors report values outside of their acceptable operating range, the new Sensors test will let you know. TechTool Pro also tests your Mac’s cooling system, and can test laptop batteries as well, so you can catch small problems before they become big ones.
Advanced Memory Testing:
TechTool Pro’s memory testing suite is the most comprehensive among general hardware utilities. TechTool Pro, takes advantage advancements used by ATOMIC, our dedicated Memory Tester, and integrates them into testing your memory. Now, memory is ‘cleaned’ before testing, reclaimed from macOS, maximizing the amount of RAM that can be tested.
Test your Mac, iPhone or iPad battery:
Techtool Pro has been able to test your Mac’s battery for quite a while. But, recent reports have shown that battery condition can affect the performance of your iPhone and iPad. If your iOS device is connected to your Mac, Techtool Pro Mac 13 Crack can now test your device’s battery, and give you a host of other important battery data as well. Find out if your iPhone or iPad is running at its full potential.
Results on the go:
Techtool Pro supports iCloud Drive. Simply download the new Techtool Remote iOS app (free on the App Store), and open it. Techtool Pro will then send test results to any iOS device logged in to the same iCloud account. So if you have a long test (or tests) running that you want to know the results of, but you need to hit the road, you can now get notified of your results anywhere you have an internet connection.
What’s New Techtool Pro 13?
- Snapshot Recovery: Techtool Mac 13 now includes data recovery options for APFS volumes. Create longer lasting APFS snapshots that can be used to recover accidentally deleted files, even if a backup is unavailable. Create snapshots automatically using the new Snapshot Usage feature in Techtool Protection, and mount and recover from your snapshots using the Snapshot Recovery tool.
- Drive Speed Tool: Techtool 13 Pro introduces a new tool to measure disk speed. Drive manufacturers advertise speeds that may not be realistic for real-world use, depending on the connection used, etc. Find out how your drive actually performs using the Drive Speed tool.
- Internal Improvements: Techtool Pro 13 continues to improve internally. We continue to update many of the tests and tools to use newer technologies to keep your Mac running smoothly. You may experience some of these improvements in the Battery Check test and in the Techtool Protection preference pane.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.