Snagit 2020 sometimes words aren’t enough. Use images and videos to show people exactly what you’re seeing. Snagit gives you an easy way to quickly provide better feedback, create clear documentation, and change the way you work together. So the next time a webpage, PDF, or video edit is sent to you for feedback, consider dropping the red pen and record a video instead. With Snagit, there’s no waiting. You can record your video, and share it within seconds.
Leave coworkers and clients wondering how you responded so quickly. Reply with marked up images and quick videos rather than text to drastically reduce your email back-and-forth. You can spend less time communicating and more time getting work done. Your research by keyword, and share out crucial information. Comment over screenshots using text boxes. Point out your ideas with arrows and shapes. Or simply highlight key areas. And Snagit’s toolbar is completely customizable so all of your favorite tools stay front and center.
TechSmith Snagit Mac Features:
- Visuals are vital to online communication.
- Images and videos let you clearly get your point across.
- Save pieces from online articles, web pages, or documents.
- Highlight and take notes on top of your capture, organiz.
- Quickly capture images and videos of your screen.
- Snagit’s image and video capture is powerful, but not complex.
- Quickly capture a full-page screenshot even if it’s not showing on the screen.
- Grab the horizontal, vertical, or entire scrolling area with just a click.
- Capture wide, horizontal scrolls, infinitely scrolling webpages.
- Capture once, instead of taking individual captures and manually editing them together.
- Turn any short recording into an animated GIF.
- Personalize your images with stickers specifically designed for screenshots.
- Perfect for showing off quick tasks and workflows.
- Get your point across. Mark up your screenshots.
- Snagit has a dynamic editor that lets you turn plain screenshots.
- Showing team members is a lot easier than telling them.
- Get the latest stamps straight from Snagit, or download previous stamps here.
- Add effects like border, shadow, and torn edges to your entire screen capture.
- Find all of your past captures without wasting time digging for them.
- Your screen captures are automatically saved to your library.
- Tag captures to always keep your projects organized.
- Zoom in to show people exactly what you’re seeing.
- Customize the outline color, zoom power, and size of your magnification.
- Recording a video lets the person on the other end actually hear your voice.
- Toggle between webcam and screen recording during a video.
- Quickly get rid of any unwanted sections from your screen recordings.
- Remove ums, ahs, coughs, extra time from the beginning, middle, end.
- Include audio from either a microphone or your computer’s system audio.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.
Thanks for your info