TeamViewer 2020 Mac establish incoming and outgoing remote desktop and computer-to-computer connections for real-time support or access to files, networks and programs.
Collaborate online, participate in meetings, chat with other people or groups, and make video calls in one-click. After downloading and installing this software, you’ll have your first session up and running within seconds.
TeamViewer Mac Features:
- Establish incoming and outgoing connections between devices.
- Real-time remote access and support.
- Collaborate online, participate in meetings, and chat with others.
- Start using TeamViewer for free immediately after downloading.
Remote Support and Remote Access:
- Remote Support – no need for any installation on the client side.
- Remote Administration – 24/7 access to remote computers and servers.
- Remote Access – access your data and applications – anytime, anywhere.
- Home Office – access your office computer from home.
Online Meeting and Online Presentation:
- Online Meetings – have up to 100 participants.
- Online Presentation – boost your sales potential.
- Training Session – cut costs by conducting training online.
- Online Teamwork – collaborate online on documents in real-time.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.