Tap Forms 2021 Mac accounts, recipes, expenses, inventory life is full of things that we don’t want to forget or misplace. Tap Forms Crack Mac helps you organize all kinds of things in one place secure, searchable, and accessible on your Mac (iOS + Apple Watch app sold separately).
Tap Forms Mac Features:
- Capture your way: add a picture, type some text, attach a file – there are 23 different types of information that can be captured with Tap Forms.
- Organize your way: Create and design custom forms exactly how you want to for optimal organization. Get started with one of our ready-to-go form templates, or easily make a custom one from scratch with our integrated form building tools.
- Store confidential data with confidence: Tap Forms’ security settings let you optionally require a password, and even auto-lock when idle for a custom period of time. Using AES encryption, you can rest easy knowing your data is safe and secure.
- Import, export, share: It’s easy to import your data from existing files, so getting started is a breeze. Import your data from text, CSV, Bento and more. Exporting allows you to share with Mac, Windows, and Linux users.
Advanced Mac Features:
- Layout designer for creating custom form layouts
- Sync with Tap Forms for iOS and Mac with or without the cloud
- Advanced search rules with multi-field record filtering
- Lightning-fast search
- Share form templates with friends, family, and co-workers
- Import and export standard text, CSV and XLSX files from Excel, Numbers, or other systems
- Print 24 different types of barcodes including ISBN, UPC, Code 39, QR code, EAN, and more!
- Label printing engine includes over 1,000 Avery label templates
- Print record details.
- Fix for unlinking records from an inverse many-to-many relationship. Tap Forms was unlinking all of the records instead of just the selected record
- Fix for crash when URL has spaces in it when calling record add Photo From Url To Field
- Fixed an issue with adding new records to a Link to Form field. The records were clearing when you had multiple Link to Form fields on the screen and you added a new record
- Fixed an issue when you switched Link Types from Join to One to Many or Many to Many, the Join From field and Join To fields were still set. I clear them now
- Fix for drag and drop not working to a Photo field on the Default Layout
- Fix for accessory controls no longer responding to clicks on the Default Layout when you are viewing the Photo Grid view, then you search for a record, then clear the search term.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.