TablePlus 2019 Mac database management made easy. Modern, native, and friendly GUI tool for relational databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite & more.
Native, lightweight and fast:
With native build, simple design and powerful features, TablePlus makes database management easier, faster & more efficient for you.
Native, fast & secured:
Query, edit and manage your databases easily with a native app that can run fast like a Lambo. It takes only half a second to get up and running.
Database security at its best:
It’s equipped with many security features to protect your database, including multi-step authentication support, native libssh and TLS to encrypt your connection.
Need a dark theme? You don’t need to go for Mojave, TablePlus has it all. You can customize the appearance & configurations that best match your personal taste.
An intuitive GUI client:
Browse, query, and edit your data and database structure in a simple and clean spreadsheet-like editor.
TablePlus Mac Features:
- We’ve built the best practices for SQL Editor into default to help you boost your productivity.
- We don’t want to be an app that does many things, but masters none. We only focus on the most important features.
- A native app that eliminates needless complexity & extraneous details so you can be up and running fast.
- Every function has a shortcut key to keep your hands always on the keyboard.
- There’s always something cool to be discovered in the new updates released weekly.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.