Tableau Desktop 2022 Mac is a business intelligence tool that allows you to easily visualise, analyse and share large amounts of data. Visual analysis in a click Powerful analytical tools at your fingertips.
Filter data dynamically, split trends across different categories or run an in-depth cohort analysis. Tableau Desktop Mac Crack double-click geographic fields to put data on a map. All without writing a single line of code. Deep statistics – Go deeper into your data with new calculations on existing data. Make one-click forecasts, build box plots and see statistical summaries of your data.
Tableau Desktop Mac Features:
- Get actionable insights fast – Leave chart builders behind. Live visual analytics fuel unlimited data exploration. Interactive dashboards help you uncover hidden insights on the fly. Tableau harnesses people’s natural ability to spot visual patterns quickly, revealing everyday opportunities and eureka moments alike.
- Connect to more data – Connect to data on prem or in the cloud whether it’s big data, a SQL database, a spreadsheet, or cloud apps like Google Analytics and Salesforce. Access and combine disparate data without writing code.
- Answer deeper questions – Exceptional analytics demand more than a pretty dashboard. Quickly build powerful calculations from existing data, drag and drop reference lines and forecasts, and review statistical summaries. Make your point with trend analyses, regressions, and correlations for tried and true statistical understanding.
- Put your data on the map – Answer the “where” as well as the “why.” Create interactive maps automatically. Built-in postal codes mean lightning-fast mapping for more than 50 countries worldwide. Use custom geocodes and territories for personalized regions, like sales areas.
- Let everyone in on it – Ditch the static slides for live stories that others can explore. Create a compelling narrative that empowers everyone you work with to ask their own questions, analyzing interactive visualizations with fresh data.
- Big data, live or in-memory – When you want to take data offline or bring it in-memory, Tableau lets you extract massive data for limitless exploration in seconds. It combines advances in database and computer graphics technology so you can analyze huge datasets on a laptop.
- Sharing and collaborating securely – Communicate with data in a whole new way. Share visualizations and underlying data securely using Tableau Server or Tableau Online. Create an environment where everyone in your organization can share and collaborate on trusted data.
- Designing for a mobile-first world – Your content needs to perform at any size, on any device. Device designer is our simple, yet powerful tool that helps you design, customize, and publish optimized dashboards for desktop, tablet, and phone.
- Always innovating – Tableau’s software moves as fast as you do. There’s a reason that the award-winning research scientists, design gurus, and visualization experts choose Tableau.
- When filtering two marks on a view the axis labels would sometimes not appear.
- When the end user selected a column header after initiating the parameter button, it would sometimes result in a crash.
- The ‘Exclude’ option would sometimes not work in the color marks card list, when the same field was used also on the filters shelf and had ‘Use All’ selected.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.