System Monitor 2020 Mac is an application for the menu bar of OS X, designed to inform you unobtrusively about the activity of your computer. You can retrieve up-to-date technical data any time, like process load, main memory consumption, storage space, disk activity, communication on network interfaces, etc. By positioning the app in the menu bar, minimum screen real estate is wasted. The program monitors your system continuously and is readily available when you need it.
If desired, System Monitor can also simulate the flickering activity lights of hard drives or network sockets in the menu bar. This is possible either in color or, perfectly integrated into the design of OS, in inconspicuous black-and-white. PC switchers who miss this feature on Mac computers can easily retrofit this function.
System Monitor Mac Features:
- Memory Clean feature to free up used RAM
- Run the app either in menubar mode or dock mode
- Customizable hotkey support to quickly launch the app
- Program app to launch at login
- Opacity control (can toggle the transparency of the app)
- Anchor button to keep the app locked on screen and above all other programs
- Gorgeous retina graphics.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.