SynthMaster for mac 2020 is an ‘all-around’ semi-modular software synthesizer and effect plug-in that features many different synthesis methods including VA, Additive, Wavetable, Wavescanning, Phase Modulation, Frequency Modulation, Pulse Width Modulation, Ring Modulation, Amplitude Modulation, Physical Modeling and SFZ Sample Playback synthesis. With its multi-synthesis oscillators, analog modelled/digital filters, flexible effects routing with 11 types of high quality effects and a massive modulation architecture with 95 separate modulation sources and 650+ modulation targets; SynthMaster is a ‘must-have’ for all synthesizer enthusiasts!
SynthMaster Mac Features:
- SynthMaster runs as a VST and AAX instrument on both Windows and Mac OSX, and as an Audio Unit instrument on Mac OSX.
- SynthMaster comes with 800 new factory presets from a world class team of sound designers.
- Semi-Modular Architecture: For each SynthMaster instance, there are 2 layers followed by 2 global effect send busses.
- Massive Modulation Architecture: SynthMaster has more than 650 modulation targets and 95 modulation sources.
- The modulation matrix, which has 64 available slots, has visual filtering as well so that targets for a specific source.
- SynthMaster features 8 easy knobs and 2 XY pads that can be freely assigned as modulation sources,
- That the complexity of the synth engine could be hidden away and only most important parameters of a preset can be controlled by the user.
- The easy parameters can be globally linked to MIDI controllers, and they can be assigned automatically by SynthMaster as well.
- A ‘Vector’ oscillator consists of 4 ‘basic’ oscillators, mixed at different ratios.
- The mix ratios are determined by 2 orthogonal parameters in 2 dimensions: ‘X Index’ and ‘Y index’.
- A ‘Wavescanning’ oscillator is similar to basic oscillator, except that the waveform can be scanned (interpolated) through 16 different waveforms shapes.
- The position of the waveform can be adjusted using the ‘wave index’ parameter.
- The ‘analog’ filters are modelled after the famous ladder filter, so they self oscillate when the filter resonance is maxed out.
- They have continuosly variable slope, which is unique to SynthMaster.
- The new ‘multimode’ filter type, it is possible to switch from Lowpass to Bandpass to Highpass filter types continuously.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.