Synchro Arts Revoice PRO 2021 Mac is the go-to solution for completing complex editing tasks in seconds. Revoice Pro 4 Crack Mac brings together our most advanced timing and pitch alignment technology, a set of cutting-edge tuning tools and a natural sounding vocal doubler. Give Your Vocals the 5-Star treatment with Revoice.
Synchro Arts Revoice PRO Crack Mac is a complete vocal production package delivering premium audio quality while being fast and easy to use, saving hours of tedious editing time while ensuring the highest possible production values. Whether you need to tighten timing or pitch on a huge vocal stack, manually tune a lead or create authentic double tracks, Revoice Pro Mac Crack has you covered. Also, while Revoice Pro is perfect for working with vocals, it’s great for instruments like guitars and brass too.
Synchro Arts Revoice PRO Mac Features:
- Unique APT or Audio Performance Transfer technology which enables the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of one audio source to be applied to other tracks in seconds
- Powerful and intuitive pitch editing in Warp mode
- Instantly create natural-sounding mono and stereo double tracks with the Doubler
- Our most advanced third generation alignment technology
- Protected Regions so you can ignore areas which should not be modified
- Unlimited signal length
- Transient Protection to avoid modifying signals at the transient
- Fully adjustable time and pitch ‘tightness’ so you can choose how ‘wet’ or ‘dry’ the processing is
- Separate Quick APT and Doubler plugins (currently Pro Tools only)
- Full ARA2 (Audio Random Access) support for an even faster and easier workflow with compatible DAWs.
- The “tightness” of the transferred feature can be controlled to allow natural acceptable differences to pass through unchanged.
- Optional user-inserted “Protected Regions” allow selected sections of the Dub signals to be left unchanged in timing or pitch by the APT process.
- The automatic APT processing can be followed by (or replaced by) manual editing of the output features.
- APT Pitch (and other feature’s) processing settings can be made time-varying (automated).
- “Process-based” solo switching, via single keys, provides instant audition to compare inputs and outputs one or two signals at a time.
- The effects of any changes made to APT control panel parameters will be immediately visible (after rendering) in the displayed output graphics of pitch, level and waveform traces.
- Multiple Dub signals can use the same Guide and be efficiently processed at the same time.
- A comprehensive Preset system allows saving and reusing settings.
- Unmatched time-alignment algorithms.
- Great-sounding pitch processing.
- Still creates convincing fake doubles.
- ARA2 plug-in works well.
- Can now identify esses and breaths.
- Various GUI and workflow improvements.
- No distinction between esses and breaths.
- Would be nice if the Revoice Pro project’s settings could be automatically matched to those of the DAW when using ARA2.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.