Syncaila 2020 Mac is a professional tool for video editors, which performs fully automatic synchronization of video and audio footage from multiple cameras and recorders.
Syncaila Mac Features:
- SAVE YOUR TIME AND ENERGY: The purpose of Syncaila is to free the editor from the manual synchronization when dealing with multiple takes from multiple cameras and audio sources. It saves a lot of time and efforts for maximum concentration on creative editing tasks.
- OPEN: Export XML from your editing program and import it into Syncaila.
- SYNC: Click the Synchronize button in Syncaila.
- SAVE: Export XML from Syncaila and import it back into your editing program.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.