Synalyze It! Pro 2023 Mac is a simple-to-use hex editor which will allow you to easily edit and analyze binary files of any size. Synalyze It Pro crack features enhanced support for many character encodings and enables you to interactively define “grammars” for various file formats to speed up analysis and reduce manual decoding of files. Incremental search for strings and numbers, printing and other features make it a quite powerful tool.
With Synalyze It! Pro you can:
- Define a “grammar” that contains all the knowledge of a file format
- Decode files automatically using this grammar with the Universal Parsing Engine
- Make assumptions in unknown file formats and record them in a grammar
- Save tons of time by using free grammars for well-known file formats like ZIP, JPEG, PNG or OpenType
- Reveal the secrets of proprietary formats
- Learn reverse engineering of binary files
- Process the parsed file contents with Python or Lua scripts
- Analyze files with powerful features like histograms.
Synalyze It Pro Mac Features:
- Hex Editor & Viewer (change, insert and delete quickly in files of unlimited size)
- Definition of a “grammar” for binary files with Scripting support – conserve your knowledge!
- Offers dozens of text encodings
- Scripting editor
- Automatic installation of existing grammars
- Export of analysis to XML or text
- Export grammars to GraphViz
- Data view for common variable types
- Multi selection of results
- Go to position item in toolbar
- Python and Lua scripting element
- Edit description of structures and elements
- Change Font in hex view
- Printing with correct pagination
- Histogram view
- Checksum/hash value panel
- Go to Position in file using expressions
- Save selected bytes
- Compare code pages
- Incremental text search with encoding selection
- Find text
- Find numbers
- Search for masks
- See all strings in a file.
- Fixed issue with Python modules containting .so files.
- Numerous smaller improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.