Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager 2021 Mac proactively detect and block today’s most advanced threats with an endpoint protection solution that goes beyond antivirus. Unrivaled Security Stop advanced threats with intelligent security! Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager for mac crack Last year, we saw 317 million new malware variants, with targeted attacks and zero-day threats at an all-time high. Organizations are struggling to keep up with the rapidly evolving threats. Symantec Endpoint Protection is designed to protect against advanced threats with powerful, layered protection backed by industry leading security intelligence.
Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager Mac Features:
- Tthe importance and function of each of the protection engines.
- The top 10 misconceptions about deploying advanced features.
- Network Threat Protection stops most threats before they can take up residence on the machine.
- Insight reputation scoring accurately detects rapidly mutating malware and zero-day threats.
- Strong antivirus, antispyware and firewall protection eradicate known mass malware.
- These features will allow you to have tighter controls for employees handling confidential data.
- Application Control monitors and controls applications behavior, including automated system lockdown.
- External media control restricts and enables access to the hardware that can be used to protect and increase productivity.
- Symantec provides multiple layers of protection through a single high-powered client.
- One solution protects Windows, Mac, Linux, virtual machines and embedded systems.
- Optimized for performance across physical, virtual and embedded machines.
- Single console provides a one stop shop for reporting, alerts, configuration and management.
- Enabled for remote deployment and client management.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.