SwitchResX 2021 Mac is the most advanced tool for Apple computers to take control of any screen connected to the Mac. No matter whether a MacBook Screen, an external monitor, a Retina display, a TV set or a beamer: SwitchResX Serial Number can handle them all if you want, straight from the menubar, a contextual menu or both. It’s that easy!
Preference Pane And More:
When installed, SwitchResX Crack Mac sits in the Preference Panes and can be activated like any other of those helpers. SwitchResX pops open in a separate window for easy access of its’ vast amount of functions, that outrun Apples inbuilt Monitor preference pane easily.
With SwitchResX you can keep control of your screen resolution and the way, every single app displays its content on your screen – or screens! Because SwitchResX can of course handle more than one screen totally individually, it gives you all the freedom and flexibility you need at any time.
Drill Down Into Details:
On top, SwitchResX includes a huge amount of additional functions, like.
- Monitor Resolution
- Color Depth
- Video Mirroring
- Display Rotation
- Display Overscan
SwitchResX Mac Features:
- Saving desktop layouts to get everything back into position right the moment, you jump back to a certain resolution.
- Disable or activate screens on demand, for example to use a Macbook in clamshell mode.
- Link screens to specific events like Key shortcuts, Applescript, Application launches and more.
- Create and enable new custom resolutions to adapt to any available screen, including screens inbuilt into cars.
- Rename resolutions to regular and useful terms like Gaming, Documents, Graphics, Presentation, TV etc.
- Arrange desktop items on a much finer grid than Apple’ standard settings.
- Keep a record of any change in screen setting automatically.
What’s New Version:
- Adds support for designing custom resolutions with horizontal and vertical sizes bigger than 4095
- Adds a lot more information in exported EDID to support DisplayID extensions from 4K and 5K monitors
- Adds an option to generate CVT-RB v2 compliant timings
- Adds better handling of situations where two identical displays are plugged to your Mac but only one of them shall get a custom resolution
- Adds an option to set brightness to zero for deactivated monitors
- Adds an option to highlight native resolutions in the menus
- Adds an option to force monitors sleeping after deactivating a monitor (prior to this version this was always done).
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.