Swift Publisher 2021 Mac is a page layout and desktop publishing app for Mac. This software provides all you need to create effective desktop publishing materials, such as flyers, brochures, catalogs, magazines, booklets, newsletters, calendars, posters, menus, cards, Facebook and Twitter covers, ad banners and many more. Swift Publisher for Mac contains over 300 pre-designed templates for various document types. You will find two-fold and tri-fold brochures, catalogs, facing pages, social media, and many other templates.
Swift Publisher Mac Features:
- Touch Bar supported.
- Swift Publisher takes full advantage of macOS Sierra capabilities.
- Generates industry-standard barcodes, including QR code, UPC, EAN, and more.
- Document size can be set in different measurement units: inches, millimeters, centimeters, points, picas and pixels.
- Google Map can be integrated into your brochure or flyer.
Professional Graphic Tools:
- Over 300 professionally designed templates for different types of documents (flyers, letterheads, brochures, newsletters, catalogs, etc.).
- 2,000+ clipart images (40,000+ clipart images with Extras Pack).
- Integration with Depositphotos integration – an online store of over 60 million vector and raster images.
- More than 100 unique masks, as well as the ability to use a custom image as a mask.
- Integration with Photos, iPhoto and Aperture.
- Insert images in many supported formats — PNG, TIFF, JPEG, GIF, PDF, EPS and more.
- Apply macOS Core Image filters to your images.
- Tint, tile, crop, control transparency and rotate images.
- Smart Shapes with controllable behavior.
- An option to fill Smart Shapes with pictures and make creative frames for your photos.
- Draw free hand shapes using the spline drawing tool.
- Linear and radial gradient fills.
Powerful Text Editing:
- Add text using Text box, Vertical or Circle Text tools.
- Flow text from column to column or to another page.
- Link/unlink existing text boxes or create the same size linked text box on the next page.
- Control transparency, rotate and fill text blocks with colors.
- Flexible control over text block to change spacing and size.
- Apply unique styles to text and paragraphs.
- Take control over line and character spacing as well as paragraph indention.
- Create a text list with a variety of bullets.
- Tables support (cells can contain text and graphics).
- Use Check Spelling to avoid misprints.
- A collection of artistic 2D and 3D heading presets.
- Art Text 3 integration (Art Text 3 purchase is required).
- 100 additional fonts (Extras Pack only).
Powerful Publishing Tools:
- Spread View Mode lets you see and edit two pages on a sheet.
- Support for multi-page documents with the ability to view each page at a different angle.
- Take advantage of wrapping text around objects.
- The page thumbnails panel allows you to preview and easily manage pages.
- The master pages option allows you to create a common background for several pages (use for page numbering, heading, background picture, etc.).
- The Text to Curve feature lets you transform fonts into vector lines — an option often required when submitting documents to a printshop for professional printing.
- Add as many layers as you wish and choose to make them invisible or non-printable.
- Adjustable layout guides are used for precise object placement.
- Set precise guide positioning by entering a value.
- New Document Dialog allows you to set up properties when creating a new document: page size, spread view, number of pages, measurements and margins.
- Create a custom grid by setting vertical and horizontal cell spacing.
- Smart guides that appear automatically to help align objects with respect to each other.
- Group objects with the opportunity to resize and rotate them as a single item.
- Booklet printing (imposition) option in the print dialog arranges brochure pages automatically.
- Dynamic Data Fields allow to insert contact details or data from a text file for batch printing of invitations, raffle tickets, etc.
- Calendar Editor for creating personalized calendars.
Working with the Results:
- Export your work to PNG, TIFF, JPEG, EPS and PDF.
- Store all of your work in iCloud Drive and conveniently access your documents on any Mac computer.
- Share your publications to Facebook and Twitter or send by e-mail.
- Easily find a document by its content using Spotlight.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.