SVGViewer Pro 2020 Mac can be used to open SVG graphics files, display image preview and provides option to convert opened image and export them to other file formats as .jpg, .gif, .png, pdf and others extensions. SVGViewer Pro supports all types of SVG files and can convert them to other graphic formats.
SVGViewer for mac are several drawing programs and vector graphic editing applications that supports SVG file extensions and these file are usually used as a standard means for transferring image data between different operating systems (Windows, Linux, MAC OS). If you download graphics from graphic collection sites, then this app is perfect for you. Doesn’t need of Vector Editing application, SVGViewer Pro creates high quality vector and bitmap graphic files from any SVG file. Standalone software, Inkscape, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat and Reader or any other Vector Editing Software NOT required!
SVGViewer Pro Mac Features:
- You can zoom in/out both with mouse and with slider control.
- Opened SVG images can be converted/saved in other image format as PDF (vector), JPEG(.jpg), PNG(.png), GIF(.gif) and TIFF(.tiff).
- SVGViewer Pro is secure and does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.
- SVGViewer Pro uses only libraries that are need for processing, no need to connect any network to convert, all activity is done in your computer, the interface is sample and easy to use. All this provides faster and stable work of the application.
- SVGViewer Pro is very simple and easy for use. All you need is to open SVG file, zoom and save in other format if you want.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.