Surfshark Mac 2021 surf in a clean cyber ocean with no ads, trackers, malware and phishing attempts. Surfshark Mac Crack is a service that allows you to connect to the Internet via an encrypted tunnel to ensure your online privacy and protect your sensitive data.
Masking your IP address is essential to becoming private online. A VPN makes sure that your city, country, and torrent download history aren’t linked to your identity. Surfshark VPN Mac Crack is commonly used to secure connection to public Wi-FI hotspot, hide IP address and make your browsing private.
What does a VPN do?
- Hides your IP address
- Protects you on public Wi-Fi
- Unlocks blocked websites
- Enables access to more Netflix.
Surfshark VPN Mac Features:
- Hacking – Data thieves look for unprotected devices, and those that do not use encryption are easy targets.
- Private DNS & leak protection – With private DNS on each server and leak protection when using IPv4 stack, we take our security to the next level.
- Hide your IP – Protect your privacy by hiding your real IP address that can be connected to your digital identity.
- Camouflage Mode – Camouflage Mode makes sure that even your internet provider can’t tell that you’re using a VPN. Stay private, always.
- Malware & phishing – These types of attacks are common, and it’s difficult to avoid them without protection.
- Kill Switch – It’s a safety net in case your VPN connection drops. Your activities and sensitive data are never exposed.
- Identity theft – If you don’t use security software, you might end up getting your login credentials stolen.
- Whitelister – Allow specific apps & websites to bypass the VPN. Works great with mobile banking apps.
- Ad manipulation – It is easy for advertisers to influence your behavior if you expose all your browsing habits.
- Secure protocols – IKEv2/IPsec is a default protocol on all of our apps. If you prefer, you can still select to use OpenVPN.
- ISP tracking – Without a VPN, your internet provider can collect & sell your data to advertisers.
- NoBorders mode – Internet should be open to everyone. This mode allows to successfully use Surfshark in restrictive regions.
- Unlimited devices – Connect & use all your family devices simultaneously. You can protect as many devices as you’d like at once.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.