Substance Alchemist 2020 Mac is a next-generation tool dedicated to material authoring, exploration, and management. Different technologies and creation methods (procedural-based, capture-based, AI-based and manual) help you manage entire material libraries and export them to other applications.
Substance Alchemist Mac Features:
- Synthetic material creation with phenomenal speed.
- Select a base material, and apply one of Alchemist’s filters; within seconds, you’ve created a complex 3D material.
- Take existing materials, and blend them together.
- Craft credible combinations of complex materials: tree bark with moss, for instance, or stone with pebbles.
- Define your blending criteria from options such as height, color, or custom masks to ensure utterly seamless blending.
- Import a reference photo into Alchemist.
- Transform it into a high-quality 3D material.
- Substance Alchemist’s collection feature helps you build vast material libraries.
- Use moodboards to generate many variations of your materials.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.