Subnautica 2021 Mac project has been under development. Developers from the independent studio Unknown Worlds Entertainment monthly finished their product, making the game more and more high-quality, stable and diverse. By genre affiliation, this game belongs to the category of survival, where in the gameplay respect craft and the exploration of the marvelous world prevail.
In this case, the world is an underwater universe, lurking in itself a lot of secrets, secrets, and even harboring alien creatures. Subnautica Crack Mac according to the plot, the protagonist traveled through space in his spaceship until he crashed and collapsed on an alien, unknown planet. The rescue capsule, inside which was the protagonist, fell directly into the water.
The hero’s goal is simple and obvious to survive in any way, repair the ship and leave this aggressive-minded world. But how to do it when there is a water surface around you for hundreds of kilometers? Perhaps this planet is completely composed of water, and there is no land on it as such.
Subnautica Mac Features:
- It is an underwater adventure game set on an alien ocean planet.
- A massive, open world full of wonder and peril awaits you!
- Dive Into a Vast Underwater World. You have crash-landed on an alien ocean world, and the only way to go is down.
- Subnautica’s oceans range from sun drenched shallow coral reefs to treacherous deep-sea trenches, lava fields, and bio-luminescent underwater rivers.
- Manage your oxygen supply as you explore kelp forests, plateaus, reefs, and winding cave systems.
- The water teems with life: Some of it helpful, much of it harmful.
- After crash landing in your Life Pod, the clock is ticking to find water, food, and to develop the equipment you need to explore.
- Craft diving gear, lights, habitat modules, and submersibles. Venture deeper and further form to find rarer resources.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.