Subnautica Below Zero 2020 Mac is an underwater adventure game set on an alien ocean world. It is a new chapter in the Subnautica universe, and is currently in development by Unknown Worlds. Dive into a freezing underwater adventure.
Below Zero Crack Mac is set in an arctic region of planet 4546B. As a scientist posted to a research station on the planet’s surface, you are tasked with studying alien artifacts.
Subnautica below Zero Mac Features:
- The Vesper space station orbits high above you, sending supplies, and receiving samples you send up.
- Scavenge for resources, build shelter, and craft equipment.
- Explore New Biomes Swim beneath the blue-lit, arching growth of Twisty Bridges.
- Clamber up snow covered peaks, and venture into icy caves.
- Below Zero presents entirely new environments for you to explore.
- Swim through giant Titan Holefish, escape from aggressive Brute Sharks, and visit adorable Pengwings.
- Some residents of the frozen ocean will help you, and some might try to harm you.
- It extends the story of the Subnautica universe, diving deep into the
- This game contains flashing lights that may make it unsuitable for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.